How to make friends in Equatorial Guinea

We have been talking about loneliness when you are abroad, let's now talk about how to make friends (locals and other expats) when you're living in Equatorial Guinea :top:

Which are your best tips to meet people and to make friends in Equatorial Guinea??

Thanks in advance for your participation

i plane to go live in equatorial guinée and want to make friends (locals and other expats), please contact me at : [email protected] thanks every one .

When u are in Equatorial Guinea u should definitely go out on the week ends!! party is the only thing u can do on a saturday night.

It is also a great occasion to know more about expat life and make some friends. If u are in Malabo, check these bars:
- Bahia sound
- Buddha bar
- Sport 2 etc...

I hope that my tips will be usefull!! good luck

Hi! hello!,

Greetings! Kumusta ? (How are you? in Filipino)

I'm Ralph A. Ordiz, of  Maasin City, Southern Leyte , Philippines . I'm 23 years old, I'm an elementary teacher.

I write you this e-mail because I have something to request, I don't know if I'm doing this right but I'm just hoping you could help me. I'm a stamp collector. I'm not going to ask you to give or send me some stamps but I have this little favor to asked, I would like to ask you to send me an envelope with my Name and Address written on it and then have it affix with nice Equatorial Guinea stamps. (At least 3, the more would be great, one stamp will do) there's no need to put anything inside on the envelope. I think this will not cost you much. Please!!! I will ought it big. Please! this will help me a lot! Please! It will help also a lot in my teaching profession, I can show it to my class that there is a beautiful country known as Equatorial Guinea. I'm also teaching Geography, not many people know about Equatorial Guinea.

So, please! I have to beg you! Can you please mail me an envelope address to me affix with Equatorial Guinea stamps. I collect them. I don't have something from Equatorial Guinea. Through it, I can promote your tourism of Equatorial Guinea.

Stamps are the smallest ambassador of a country. Right ? I wish to visit Equatorial Guinea in my life someday.

Please! Please!

Hope to hear you soon.

Thank you!

Regards,

Ralph

My address:

Ralph A. Ordiz
420 R. Kangleon Street,
Abgao, Maasin City
Southern Leyte
ZIP Code: 6600
PHILIPPINES

ralphralf, could you please post in the classifieds > collectibles ? thanks

bonjour
nouvel inscrit sur ce blog, j arrive en guinee equatoriale d ici la semaine prochaine, qui pourrez me renseigner comment obtenir de la monnaie local, car je ne sais pas si il y a distributeurs acceptant les cartes internationales, je serais sur bata et quels sont les lieux de rencontre expatriés.
merci a tous

Bonjour Dominik! Vous devriez commencer une nouvelle discussion sur le forum Guinée equatoriale, version française.

Merci!

Hi,
I am coming to Bata for a month in August (and potentially longer after) I know no one part from my boyfriend, who works obviously, during the day. I don't drive and will probably be living somewhere by the airport area.

Questions : How to meet other expats ? What's to do there ? How to find an occupation ? Basically am looking for friends and interesting contacts... :)

Please advice
S.

Hi all , i am an egyptian expat ,i will live in malabo ,i hope to have friends there ,i don know anyone there .

mail:[email protected]

Dominik,t es ou mainant malabo ?

I am in Malabo for my look see and would love to know any Info about Malabo any one could pass on please.
I will be here for three weeks and next year I am coming to live for some years..

look forward to any ones info.

have a great day Victoria

hi all ,

i am in malabo

and geting crazy

i don know anyone here

i am working and living here

plz call me

I'm coming to Malabo this coming March 2011. I'l like to make new friends up there. Write me on [email protected] or see me in Facebook

hello there!! anyone from malabo who speaks english :) I've been living in here for 6 months. if you want to get in contact just pm me.

hope too see you soon, have fun!! :))

Hi cemturgu,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I hope you find lot of new contacts on the site. Do not hesitate to share your experience with us on the Equatorial Guinea forum.

Thank you,
All the best,
Christine

Hi to all,
My name is Carlos, I'm from Portugal and I will be living and working in Oyala upon September. It will be my first time in Equatorial Guinea. Would be nice to make some friends...
I speak portuguese (native), spanish (fluent), german (fluent), english (fluent), some french and italian... so don't hesitate to contact me in any of these languages. :-)

Hi There,

Looking forward to visiting the place, need information on the visa, Indian passport, resident in Bahrain. Also looking for business opportunities.

(Moderated: Expat.com is NOT a dating website)

hello i will be coming to live in bata equatoril guionea in 10 april is my first time to be there i want house to rent and to know friends. i speak english and spainesh.

Hi guys, its really nice making friends here. I would like to live n work in E. Guinea for a coupla months and would like to know if ther are any opportunities of teaching English and German.

hello Christine, how are u doing am kofi from ghana but am in china right now and i wanted to come to equatorial guinea for job opportunity...i want to embassy of EQ.Guinea and they i should get invitation letter from ministry of exterior in equatorial guinea before i can apply am begging madam Christine if u could assent me i will very very happy.thank u
i hope to hear from u soon
kofi

I am Gabriel...I will be coming to live in Malabo,EG by June 2013...I need new friends from USA and Canada Who lives in Malabo as well...I also need friends from other countries who lives in Malabo....My E-mail is ([email protected])....Get me on Facebook as well....Love you all

Hello All,

I'll be moving to Malabo in August(fingers crossed). I would love to connect with some new friends. I'm currently here for a short stay before heading back to the desert.

Hai,

Bata is very calm and buautiful city and you get lot of expats friends for any kind of help.

welcome to Bata.

Suresh
Bata.
[email protected]

Welcome to Bata,

keep in touch

Suresh
[email protected]

hi ~ all~

My name is Jay

I'm Korean and live in Malabo for work.

Love to make friends and need new friends

(I'm bored and stuck at home...... :()

so plz E-mail me.(I do have the Facebook somehow I can't use it!!!)

[email protected]

Hello I want to make friends in this wonderful landscape and fast growing developing country

I think it is easy to make friends from people every where. you just have to look for someone that needs what you have. In Bishkek, exchange of english is primarily the reason to mix up with the locals very fast. Other friend that base on nothing are hard to find I guess. Just my openion base on what I have encountered traveling around.

hi to all
am gisele from cameroon am studying radiology and ma dreams are to work in equatorrial guinea am juvial and like people who are honest i need frieds that will make me get used to the environment hope u guys will cooperate chaoooo...................

i rily lk to chat wit u sure we hv alot to share frm bata i wish to visit dt plc some times ahead

Hello, Nice to hear that you are from Korea I Lived in Korea fo five years.I live in HABANCHUN by Younsan  near Itewon in Seoul. I really love KOrea, I have been dreaming to Visit Korea again. What do you do in EQG? I heard the country if growing and have potentials to be ecconnomically stable?

i need either male, female, young or old friend frow guinea equatorial

Hi abbey20,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

A little introduction will be the most welcome ;)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

I am presently in The USA. I just wanted  to give info to my friend ho want to move to EQ G

i love equatorial guinea because, they speak french and Spanish,  i want to learn how to speak the two official language

Joseph michael wrote:

i love equatorial guinea because, they speak french and Spanish,  i want to learn how to speak the two official language

Joseph michael wrote:
Joseph michael wrote:

Perhaps start taking lessons.... :whistle:

Hi, I will be coming to EG for the African Cup of Nations (January 15 to February 9). I am a sports journalist and was wondering if anybody can give me any suggestions about affordable accommodation as everything seems to be geared towards the oil market, where money is obviously not a problem.
Thanks in advance and regards,
Peter

Hi friends over there, i love you and would want to make friendship  with whoever comes on my way is most welcome.

i am kind and honesty person, i need friend

Good advices.. and more or less where are those bars located?
Thanks