Flights from Europe?

Hello my Puerto Rico Buddies,
Remember the good old days when you went to a travel agent to book a trip?  Internet is great, but sometimes it is very annoying.   I need some advice from those who might know.  Do you know which airlines fly directly from Europe to San Juan or with only one stopover? Preferred countries are Italy, Spain and France.

Not sure about the countries you listed but Norwegian has direct flights to London from San Juan a couple of times a week (prices are pretty good too!)

Iberia and air Europa go to Madrid, and condor air goes to Frankfurt!

We did have some guest from Germany last year and they mentioned flights from Frankfort to San Juan direct for 800 rt.  I also heard of flights from San Juan to Madrid but I do not have details.

Thank you. I am going to Rome by ship, leaving from San Juan.  Friends said "Get a  Eurailpass.".  All of your suggestions sound  great.

I had thought about buying a used car in europe and touring around a couple months then selling it when done, but the euro pass for the train has been recommended by friends who traveled europe a lot.

we did tour Spain via rental car a couple years ago, it was a great trip, if you go don't miss Gibraltar, it is very British.

I fly Condor from SJU to FRA NONSTOP when I go home but my destination is near Frankfurt. 😉

Yup.

Use kayak (dot com). That will show you direct flights from Frankfurt to San Juan (I think 800ish without bags, 900 with) round trip.

I think it's condor or Lufthansa that operate. Pretty short flight time. You'll save about 250 rt if you don't mind a single stop in Miami, but that adds time and stress of course.

Cheers from 🇩🇪

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register your services in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

With Air Europa you can skip the East Coast as it flies direct to/from Madrid.