How to make friends in Nigeria

We have been talking about loneliness when you are abroad, let's now talk about how to make friends (locals and other expats) when you're living in Nigeria :top:

Which are your best tips to meet people and to make friends in Nigeria??

Thanks in advance for your participation

IS there any clubs or communities for Expats...

Lets unite..

come on Expats...

ANy expats there..
please communicate

Hi vishnuindian! The Nigeria expat network might help you to get some contacts.

(you should be a little bit more patient (sometimes we don't get responses instantly)

Yes mam.

The expats are inactive at times.

We have to do some thing for making the forum much active..

Let make d forum active...

Thanks

you can make friends sure....it just depends on you..you  have to try to be a free person with people...dont be isolated..

Believer this is a good forum to make new friends. Otherwise a friendly attitude, smiling face and an open mind goes a long way in breaking the ice.

Cheers

I just registered today and I'm loving it

Nice Forum :cool:

Friends r all around us.. u js need 2 hv an open mind ..
shed ur inhibitions nd interact wd evryone irrespective of their nationality, color, religion nd race !

Like everywhere else you just need to go out more. The more you go out, the more people you meet and the higher your chances of meeting people you connect with. Just find out about the best and safest spots to go to and go.

yes im really here to make friends and i will like to welcome informations from members to assist on this.

hi friends

hello everyone

:heart: love PH

hello people. making friends for me is its simple in nigeria. for me i go to what they call local joint, rather than the neo-liberal fancy joints. i find the local joints packed with local people will to assist and those joints are way cheaper. but always be safe, go with your driver or a person you can trust.

Are here any Christians or saved South africans living in Lagos???

Hello everyone :)

@ charlton hiss - You shall start a new discussion in the Lagos forum. And in order to get responses, you can provide a brief introduction of you. Hope this might help you. Or you can also view the Lagos Expat Network page for friendship & networking.

Wish you all best!