Small business requirements

Hi.. My name is Mo and I have visited Sri Lanka 3 times in 2016, thats how much I love the place and the people.

I am interested in having a small restaurant/guesthouse on the southern coast and am trying to gather accurate information through credible contacts to make this a reality.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mo

Hi,

I do have a few contacts who are having guest houses for sale in the southern coast
of Sri Lanka.

If you are interested in investing in a guest house/restaurant in the southern coast
please contact me.

Regards

Naushad

Hi Mo,

I can help you in this with your requirements.

Regards,
Shihara

Hi Mr. Mo,
One of friend have a suitable place in southern coast,if you need more details please contact me ***
thanks
jegan

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi,
I am a person who own a guesthouse in southern coast and i am having with land and properties for new start-ups.
I was searching for a partner.
If you are interested please contact me.
Best regards.

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please share your contact details via pm. Thank you

hi Ms. Suda,

I'm a turk who has been to your country 'Sri Lanka' a couple of times and I'm interested in having a probable business venture.

please get back to me with details.

Regards,
ahmet

hi Ms. Suda,

I'm a turk who has been to your country 'Sri Lanka' a couple of times and I'm interested in having a probable business venture.

please get back to me with details.

Regards,
ahmet

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the classifieds under the business partners section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

If you are to start a  business, first check whether you have enough cash in hand. Roughly USD 250,000 + additional USD 10,000 spend on licensing needs.

Individuals will suggest partnerships and other options.

If its involving properties, fixed assetes, there are direct paths than going for partnerships. If you are to run a business, you need either employee or investor visa. That can be handled through clear plan.

Hello Mo,
I really happy to reply you an as  I'm already been involved to build small hotel.
I would like know total your idea about budget how many rooms looking for.so I can looking for new land for you also new build small hotel are there to sale or rent ,lease .
Im from galle Habaraduwa and my new construction on going

inactive