Irish guy with 2 year old seeking friends

Hey Guys

Hope the title didn't make you too sad by the title, I am however married.  We just moved to Manama with my wifes job on 28 December 16.  I am only working 8 hours a week for a company in the UK so currently looking after my daughter.   Have found that all the playgroups etc are just mums or nannies.  Seems to be a man free zone.   

If your in the same position as me or just want to make new friends please contact me

Regards
Steve

PS. I'm in Football, Golf, scuba diving, films and enjoy a few drinks

Hey howzit.
Unfortunately the mums groups here are the way in, or out. Lol. They know where everything and everyone is at. And if they like you they might let you play with their husbands lol.
My Husband is from Ballinteer and is into the same stuff as you. So if you don't mind hanging out with an Evertonian whose middle name is soccerpedia I could set up a play date lol

Hi, thanks for the reply.  Don't worry i won't hold the Everton thing against him, always good to meet some fellow Irish.  How long have you been in Manama?  I am a member of the British Club which is great for football and booze is cheap.  If he fancies catchin a game you can private message me

Steve