Where to pick up PNG work visa?

Hi all,

I am starting a first time work permit/ work visa process for PNG at the moment. I learned that after the work permit is issued and while waiting for the work visa to be processed one cannot be in PNG.

My questions is now:
Do I have to return to my home country (Germany) to pick up my work visa from the PNG embassy there?
Or is it possible to just go to any other country (e.g. Solomon Islands) and pick up the work visa from the PNG embassy there?

Thanks so much for your help!

Best
Julia

It is usual to pick up your visa from the Embassy in your home country.

Hi Julia,

Just to be sure, i think it's best to ask the PNG Overseas mission and posts.

For contact details, click this link:

http://immigration.gov.pg/about/95-cont … posts.html

Hi Julia,

If you are switching jobs in PNG, you can collect your new visa from any nearest PNG mission but if its your first employment in PNG then you need to exit to your home country and request for your visa to be sent to  Papua New Guinean Honorary Consulate in Hamburg in Germany where you can collect. 
Alternatively you can collect your new work visa from PNG mission in Singapore.

trust this helps,

HI What are the educational documents I have to submit for PNG job

Any school certificates issued to you for successful completion of examinations.

Do you have an Agent in PNG doing your work permit?

if not then you need to engage one to start your work permit and visa service.

thanks

Let me thank you for the reply.
Yes, the school has issued Mark sheet, and from College I have received convocation, Mark sheet. Would it be enough?

Hi,
Nope I don't have but I am looking for a job in academic.
Secondly, what are the educational documents I have to submit for applying employment visa/work permit

Jayashok wrote:

Hi,
Nope I don't have but I am looking for a job in academic.
Secondly, what are the educational documents I have to submit for applying employment visa/work permit

Read post #6.

Thank you for the reply.
How about the letter for Proficiency in English.
I got a letter from University on 2016 and 2017.
Would it be considered and  is it transcript is important?

Dear Madam,

All long term visas including PNG Employment Visa, issuance of said visa is your point of origin or nationality of passport.

Visa approval is sent to the PNG mission in your country or in absence of the PNG Mission, the Australian mission is facilitates.

Hope this clarifies.

Regards,
Silo