New members of the Finland forum, introduce yourself here – 2017

Hi all,

Newbie on the Finland forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Finland if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Finland forum, introduce yourself here – 2016 continues below!

Hi! I am a new member preparing to move to Turku! Does anyone have any advice on living in this town? I am excited!

Hi, I am from Germany and after some years of living in Finland temporary I decided now to move permanent to Finland.
I am excited to meet new people out of my job, Finns or Expats everybody is welcome to contact me especially you could advise some finish teacher to me.

Hello everyone ... I'm from Ukraine, I live and work in Finland .. very dissatisfied with the work, and I want to change, but not yet met normal people here (((first country very much, and now beginning to be upset.

Hello everyone,

My name is Leena and I am from Brunei. I plan to move to Finland for work and because my partner is Finnish. I need help understanding the immigration rules, if there is/ are willing to help clarify these for me I would be extremely grateful.

Please and thank you!

i am coming back too finland after leaving it for 10 years i am coming to Salo southwest finland , i am looking for new friends
Abdel

Hello !! My name is Florencia, i'm 22 years old and i'm from Argentina! I'm travelling to Finland in June, and i want to make Friends. I'm a very sociable and easygoing person, and love to go out, have fun, and discover the city, and also do tourism. I look forward to hearing from you, dont heasitate in sending me !!
Flor

hello
I am planning move over there

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please don't promote your services on the forum please. Add your service in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hey, I'm from Germany and I'm in Finland since 4 weeks as an Au Pair. I'm going to stay for one year. I would like to meet new people :)

Hi !!! I'm from Argentina, and im going to Finland the next month as au pair too !!! I would like to talk to you , maybe you can tell me your expierence and when i go there we can do tourism :) . Hope i hear from you

Hi !! I'm going to Finland in 2 weeks, if you want we can meet and visit other cities , just contact me

Hi, I'm from Romania and I want to discover the Finnish culture and opportunities in order to decide if I would like to move to Finland or not. Waiting to discuss with you and find out more information about Finland :)

Hi Florencia!
Im Gale and i`d like to find friends all over Finland. If u r interested please let me know

Hi, I'm Redone I live in Helsinki center, and pleased to meet you here and hope can we meet sometime

Hi everyone!

I'm a native finn, currently still living in Finland, planning on moving somewhere else and that's why I'm here. Meanwhile I might be able to answer some questions regarding living in Finland. I'm a registered nurse (Bachelor of healthcare, nursing) so I might also have some answers if you are interested in nursing and healthcare in Finland.

Hi everyone,my warmest greeting to all from Turkey.We plan to move to Helsinki,what are ways to get a jobs for bilingual people?

Hi erveryone...
Im new here..so i need information about finland.. i wanted to get a job in finland because my partner if finnish. What should i do if i want to get job in finland?

Hello, look for friends to learn English. We can drink coffee and get to know some of them. If it is a group, it would be better to share ideas and opinions and learn new things about life in Finland

Hi everyone,
From South Africa to Helsinki via USA, Australia, UK, is quite a leap but it's where I've chosen to stay, in the meanwhile. I'm a freelance journalist, English teacher for adults and wine presenter.

Hi, my name is Danil.

I moved to Helsinki with my family from Russia already a year ago.
Interested in some sport (football) and cultural common activities!

Glad to be a part of this community!

Hi!
I'm living in Helsinki, looking to make new friends!

I also live in Helsinki and look for friends

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751318

Thanks!

Closed