Shipping Cool Ranch Doritos!

Hello all,

I have questions regarding shipping packages into Cartagena from the United States. Is it possible? What is the name of the carrier? Is it possible for a package to be shipped to a pick up location somewhere in Cartagena?

My friend works at an orphanage between Turbaco and Turbana. It's her birthday coming up at the end of this month and I'm trying to surprise her with Cool Ranch Doritos. She's been there full time since last August and was there off and on for 8 months or so before that. Cool Ranch Doritos are her favorite chip and all she can ever find are Mega Queso Doritos. It's kind of silly to try and ship chips, but it's the small things in life :).

I'm aware I would probably have to take the chips out of the bag and place it into a more secure container, as chip bags and airplanes don't mix well.

Any info would be a great help, I have about 20 days!. Thanks to anyone who took the time to read this and many more thanks to all who might reply :)

Ship chips via DHL for pickup at a DHL office in Cartagena or to any other desired location there where a trusted person can receive same.

You did say cost was no object, right?

cccmedia in La Zona Cafetera

Speaking of Turbana and flavored chips, nine flavors of banana and plátano dried chips are distributed by the Turbana Chips company of Colombia in dozens of Colombian cities and in the U.S.

More news at turbanachips.com ....

cccmedia