Fun Friends In Tanger

Hello Everyone, I just came here and Im a person who is afraid to meet new people, I find it hard someway, so here I'am now If there is an expat here at Tanger, I would love to meet you and get to know other people, new thinking, a whole different path of life, new ideas, new challenges, and of course a fun time ...

First of all welcome and a very rainy afternoon.

There are a lot of expats if they would like to reply,

GhizOuss wrote:

Hello Everyone, I just came here and Im a person who is afraid to meet new people, I find it hard someway, so here I'am now If there is an expat here at Tanger, I would love to meet you and get to know other people, new thinking, a whole different path of life, new ideas, new challenges, and of course a fun time ...

Hello :) I realize you wrote the post in November, but if u are still interested I am available for a social get together later this month. Let me know, ok? :)

u welcome everbody in tangier

welcome to Tangier, i know some expats who are living here, we meet sometimes for a cafe and stuff, welcome anytime :)

Hey guys!
I am a 24 year old student from Germany  moving to Tangier in one week and will stay there for a year minimum due to a research project for my thesis.
I would love to meet some expats and make new friends!
Super excited for this great opportunity!
If anyone has time, let me know you guys! Looking forward to meeting you :)

With kind regards
Hanin :)
@norwegian woman

Hey :) Do you still live in Tangier? I realize the post is oldish but if you guys still live there I‘d love to meet you!

Kindest regards
Hanin ( female, I know people don‘t get it from the name :D )