Colleges or Universities with degrees for English Speaking Students

I am moving to the DR next year.I will be living in Santiago but I need to know if there are any colleges or universities that have degree programs of classes for English speaking students.

It could be in Santiago or in Santo Domingo.  I just need to find a school.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Wesley

Welcome Wesley.   Interesting question and I have  no idea on that one!  Sorry.   Hopefully someone else will know.

Thanks Planner..  It has been a while and I hope that you are doing well.

I do not know of any schools for English speaking students. 

Bob K

I am really  good Wesley, thanks.

The best way I would recommend that you find out is by asking /searching the organizations that validate foreign degrees. As best as I'm aware the only classes I have known people to take in English in Santiago were so that they could learn to speak Spanish.

I'm not in anyway saying they are not there...but as to now, nothing I could find shows otherwise.

I'm including the organizations that evaluate foreign degrees...I would believe they have far more info than I do in regards to your question since the only thing these organizations do is evaluate overseas education. (Info was found at " The Office of Personnel Management", Washington DC.)

I would cross reference these by name and call and ask or see what was previously approved in DR.

Credentials Evaluation Service P.O. Box 24679
Los Angeles, CA 90024

Education Equivalency Evaluation World Education Services
P.O. Box 745
Old Chelsea Station
New York, NY 10011

Education Credential Evaluators, Inc. P.O. Box 17499
Milwaukee, WI 53217

International Consultants of Delaware, Inc. 914 Pickett Lane
Newark, DE 19711

Foundation for International Services, Inc. P.O. Box 230278
Portland, OR 97223

Hope this helps

Great info and good idea. Thanks for your contribution!!!!