Keeping up with the news in the USA

Hello everyone,

Living in the USA provides countless occasions to browse local newspapers, listen to local radio stations or watch local TV shows. As everywhere else in the world, local media play a key role in informing the public.

What are the major media in the USA? Which one do you use on a regular basis?

How do you keep up with international issues (newspapers, radio, TV, Internet)?

Thank you in advance!

Priscilla

HI Priscilla,
Great question, a good app is Reuters for both US and world content, the local news shows offer different opinions and views which are US centric which is why I always enjoy listening/reading the international news for a varied opinion.  Hope it helps!

Greetings!
I keep up with the news by reading The Wall Street Journal, a paper with Republican leanings; The New YorkTimes, and a local paper.  i'm well aware that much of US news is propoganda or slanted to support US policiesWith this in mind, I also read the Economist (British). listen to BBC and India-Pakistan news.

I absolutely despise the bias and inadequate reporting on all US media and opt for viewing a majority of our TV media via a UK proxy server that allows us access to both live and pre-recorded British shows.

Where and if the proxy server ever falls short downloading quality TV series or movies via torrent sites is usually an option.

Legality of such services may be seen as questionable by some.

HI Priscilla,

It is really nice & great. The social media makes as aware to all. I am also well aware from this.  I also listen to BBC, voice of America and Asian news.

Webhiggs Brings You the Latest Digital and Tech News Along With Science, Education and Health Updates. Read Globally Trending and Popular News.

Google News. New York Times. Wall Street Journal.