Dog parks/playdate in Riyadh?

hi, can you add me in group owner dogs?

This is my whatsapp number ***
Thank you

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please exchange your private contact via your private message system. Thank you

Can i join??

Can I join?
This is my number ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hey I go to nahda too let's arrange a play date!

Great! Can you make  Wednesday at 6pm? What kind of dog do you have?

I have a Pomeranian. Dm me your mobile number so we can arrange something!

Hi , i have a female Pomerania, can i join the group please!!

We walk in al waha park every week. If you want to join the group send me your number 😊

Hi
can you please add me to the group?
I have a chocolate Labrador (7 months ) and um really looking forward to join sub community for him to play in Riyadh

Thanks

Hello guys,

I'm.looking for the same, I just moved back to Riyadh with a golden retriever puppy, he is 6 months old. Anytl tip would be awesome and helpful.

Thanks,

Hi! We have a walking group and dog community if you would like to join the WhatsApp group let me know your contact details 😊

Hi
When do you meet? And can you add me to the group please?

Hi im here in riyag
Mobile number: ***

Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Are you part of the dog walking group?

Hey guys, is the dog meetup group still active? I recently moved to riyadh with my Havanese dog, I'd love for him to socialize with other dogs as he's very friendly and enjoys everyone's company. thanks

Hi, I'm interested in joining the group!
I have a 3 months old Doberman who is a family pet and my daughter and I would love to join the walks!
Cheers,
Fawaz

How do i join the group i have a playfull 2 year old black german shephard

Hello!!!

I would like to be included in the group please my pet is an Australian cattle dog, 1 year old and a lot of energy!!! This is my number ***

Thanks!!!
Oswaldo.

Guys if the group is still active please tell me

What days

Hi, I'm living next to Nahda park and I would love for my 3 month German to socialize with other dogs. Let me know if ur still going there

Thank you

hi I'm looking for a play date for my dog Ariyb she's 4months old husky she's so playful and friendly!

Hello
Can someone add me to the group
I have a 4 years old female Shih Tzu that I love to take her to meet other dogs.

Hello!
Do you still meet?
I have a 9 month old German Spitz.
He's really playful and would love to socialize with other dogs as well.

Hello,
Are you still meeting up?
I have a 9 month old German Spitz and we would love to join!
Let me know.
Thanks!

Hello,
I have a lovely one yr old Rotty her name is Lilly. I'm looking for a playdate for her she is full of enthusiasm and Want to play all the time. I was looking for groups like this for a long time ago if anyone knows a good parks please help me out.
Thanks!
Also if anyone wants to contact me send me a message on twitter

I would like to join the group pls, I have a mix terrier dog

Hey I have a 3 yr old Labrador too and we would like to join. I've been looking for such a group for a long time now and seem to find the perfect one

Hey I was wondering what happened to your dog walking group?? I have a retriever Labrador aged 3 years old and I've been seeking for such a group for a while now!!

Hello Guys,

is the group still available ?

Hello!
Does the group still a thing? My poodle and I would love to join!

*is this group still a thing

hi ,i currently stay in riyadh and i am looking for a playdate for my 3 month old puppy .he is a maltese mix and gender is male.

Hello
My name is Yazeed,

I came across your post and i was wondering if we (me and my doggos :) could join you guys sometimes.
I have two mixed breeds dogs, one male Maltese and one female Shih tzu very fun and playful but they dont play with other dogs often :(

We hope to hear from you soon!!

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.

Hey, I don't know if anyone would reply but I've got a 2 month old Malmut Husky! And I'd love for it to see other pets and bond!

Is the group still a thing?

Hi there are no dog parks in Riyadh, but I have heard in DQ people come to walk their dogs, in the stone park, hope this helps you.

Hello, I want to bring my 2 dog here. They are 2 schnauzer mini... But I'm worried because I haven't seen any other dog here

Hi. I have a siberian husky. I would love to take her for a walk. Any suggestion will be appreciated. If she can be set for for a play date will be great as well. Thanks in advance.

Hi i have 2 huskies and I'm looking for a group to walk with or set up a play date