Dog parks/playdate in Riyadh?

hi, can you add me in group owner dogs?

This is my whatsapp number ***
Thank you

Moderated by Christine 6 months ago
Reason : for security reason, please exchange your private contact via your private message system. Thank you

Can i join??

Can I join?
This is my number ***

Moderated by Bhavna 2 months ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hey I go to nahda too let’s arrange a play date!

Great! Can you make  Wednesday at 6pm? What kind of dog do you have?

I have a Pomeranian. Dm me your mobile number so we can arrange something!

Hi , i have a female Pomerania, can i join the group please!!

We walk in al waha park every week. If you want to join the group send me your number 😊

Hi
can you please add me to the group?
I have a chocolate Labrador (7 months ) and um really looking forward to join sub community for him to play in Riyadh

Thanks

Hello guys,

I'm.looking for the same, I just moved back to Riyadh with a golden retriever puppy, he is 6 months old. Anytl tip would be awesome and helpful.

Thanks,

Hi! We have a walking group and dog community if you would like to join the WhatsApp group let me know your contact details 😊

Hi
When do you meet? And can you add me to the group please?

Hi im here in riyag
Mobile number: ***

Moderated by Bhavna 2 months ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Are you part of the dog walking group?

Hey guys, is the dog meetup group still active? I recently moved to riyadh with my Havanese dog, I'd love for him to socialize with other dogs as he's very friendly and enjoys everyone's company. thanks

Hi, I'm interested in joining the group!
I have a 3 months old Doberman who is a family pet and my daughter and I would love to join the walks!
Cheers,
Fawaz

How do i join the group i have a playfull 2 year old black german shephard

Hello!!!

I would like to be included in the group please my pet is an Australian cattle dog, 1 year old and a lot of energy!!! This is my number ***

Thanks!!!
Oswaldo.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 days ago

Guys if the group is still active please tell me