Fish Aquarium hobbist in Riyadh

Any forum or whatsapp group which involves aquarium hobbist in Riyadh. if so please guide me and also i am looking for a used medium size aquarium any one can help or guide m

nazreeng wrote:

Any forum or whatsapp group which involves aquarium hobbist in Riyadh. if so please guide me and also i am looking for a used medium size aquarium any one can help or guide m

hi Nazreeng, 

This is the only website with forum that you can find that discuss pets here in KSA and unfortunately most of the pets discuss here are cats and dogs,  I love Dogs because all my life it is my constant buddy in my home country it is slowly being accepted here socially but some locals are still not into dogs.  though if you have some questions regarding tropical fish I might be able to help you,  I'm into freshwater tropical fish and planted tank though i'm not an expert but I'm sure I can answer a thing or two.  I have 2 planted aquarium in my house here in Riyadh one for Bigger Fish while the other one is for my tetras and amano shrimp. 

Regarding medium aquarium tank i suggest you buy new ones instead of the used  because sometimes the old aquarium that the try to disposed are made of glass,  I suggest buy the ones made of acrylic its much stronger and will not easy break.  if you like don't know where to buy I can suggest a place where you can buy them at a cheaper price. just pm me.

Hi ,Ian interested in acquiring an aquarium where can I get one at an affordable price

Just Check your local Petshop, or since you are here in Riyadh you can ask your friends if they know the Riyadh Pet and birds market you can buy your aquarium there at a cheaper price.

When you go to a pet shop with the purpose to buy an aquarium, the staff will be ready to help you and they'll even insist on doing it. When I bought mine, I searched online for information. There's not a big deal about aquariums. You choose the right one for you (for your wallet), buy the fish that you like the most and the ones that will not fight with each other (the staff can help you with that also), buy the decorations and you're good to go. Keep in mind that some decorations are not just decorations. The live rocks, for example, play the role of a filter also. I'm sure you didn't know that.