Meet up

hey
anyone new in bratislava? there are plenty of loveli pubs in down town, why not to try one of theme? andrej

Hi andrej :)

Very cool idea to organize a meet-up. Hope you will receive lot of positive responses ;)

Regards

Hello,

I am going to stay in Bratislava for 2 years and I am going to arrive on 28 of December.
So see you in down town.

Ana

Hey!!

For sure, I want to give a try for lovely slobak pubs! I am totally new here, want to jump out of the office after work! haha :/

how it is going folks ?

hello dracus, thats an itneresting name you've got there. Where you from orginially?

Hi Andrej, hope you're doing good! :)

Hey gooosfrabaa and welcome to expat-blog! check out the Introduction Forum and post an intro if you feel like it ;)

hi everyone,,, i hope u doing so fine,,,, wanna tell ya that im coming tomorrow to bratislava for short weekend,, im studying in Paris right now and i love traveling so if anybody can advise me to have best time ever in bratislava,,,,, coooooooooool

Hi, I've moved to Bratislava recently n will stay here for 3 years.
Great to have friends I enjoy talking and hanging around with!

Hi i am in Bratislava until october, I am learning slovak and i have a slovak partner and many slovak friends but would also like to meet other people in the same boat as me. Are there any good places where ex-pats and students hang out?