Job in Pakistan for Indonesian

Hello Guys,

Diana here from indonesia.

I have been visited paksitan during this early of may 2016. I have visited lahore and islamabad. The best place and environment which i like is islamabad, i am just in love with islamabad now. So thinking to find a job over there for a short time or long time as i want to discover more about pakistan.

I am interested to work as a volunteer as well.

But since i have no idea where to find the jobs over there, can anyone here suggest me ?  I have been searching on google or rozee but seems i couldnt find any job over there.

Any advice please welcome.

Best regards,

Diana

Hi Diana, welcome to Pakistan forum,

Yes Islamabad is a lovely place to socialize, work and enjoy time in.

Please take some basic safety measures like any major metropolitan city of the world'

a) Keep your country's high commission informed about your where about

b) Rely on international Volunteer / Multinational company placements bureau  like

www,AIESEC instead of rozee.com

You are welcome to call me on my personal mail and I will pass on the email address of the relevant employees in Karachi Lahore and Islamabad.

what is your skill set?

You can surely get a job depending upon the skill set you have. Rozee.pk is safe platform to look for a job.

Hi Danian .
How r u?
hope u will be good.
we have Local NGO Best Hands International.
if u want to work with us we welcome u always.
Kaleem
Chairman Best Hands International

Hi, i have good number of relatives in Singapore and few of them in Malaysia but never visited to Indonesia but heard indonesian are good and polite people, if you have some skill of teaching English I can accommodate you as a volunteer linguistic teacher as well computer teacher to help women and young girls students to boost their confidence.

Hi my name is  Ajaz Mushtaq.
Actully i have a friend there in indonesia who like pakistan but and she wantedto work in pak.

hi Diana how are you?  yes you can have job here in Islamabad but first you have to sahre your skills and field of interst, am also working in lahore since 2016 as per my skills so if you are interested in online shopping fields in Pakistan you or in call center you will get a lot of postions there but must have some knowledge about customer care and good english too

hi dianan

nice to meet you here you can send  me e-mail for more job discussion ,

thanks

shakeel