I want to learn Spoken Chinese quickly

Hello
My electrical engineering company does a lot of business with Chinese companies and I would like to begin to learn Chinese, in a fast way, so that I can improve myself here at my company.  Any suggestions?

If you want to speak Chinese quickly, I recommend doing it online. Online lets you focus on your speaking and listening with a teacher on Skype.  I tried online courses from Surf Chinese and study on my own schedule from home now. Learning online has allowed me to continue studying with less of the stress and strain of commuting to meet up. I suggest you learn Chinese online. Good luck to you!

well try learning from a BOOK or ANTIA DESAI english to CHINESE this is the best book so far and cost around 2 euros only bye

come to china is the best and more efficient

Actually, it is not so difficult for spoken Chinese, because its exact accuracy in accent. However, just start from pronunciation. That will be easy to do. :)

Well, my firend's speaking Chinese is ok and people all understand him. I believe cause he is in China. Just study for a few month, you can speak Chinese.

And the most important thing is you need to find someone may study together. Contiune every day is very important.

We can exchange language. Email: [email protected]

Hello,
I'm a native Chinese speaker currently living in Suzhou.
I want to practice my oral English.
I can teach you Chinese in return.
My email: [email protected]

I'm having great results with Pimsleur CDs!  They're out of Philly, PA and they have the right approach for me.  Good luck!

I suggest Rosetta Stone! That's been really helpful for me! I love it. It's so much fun and it doesn't feel like memorization.

im here.