Veni, vidi, visito'

With deference to Julius Caesar, I am proposing a way of experiencing The Other Puerto Rico: That is, the other place where you do not live.  I live in Humacao.  For me, the round trip to Rincon is too much to do in one day.  It does not leave any time for 'just chilling'. 
Plus I have a guest room and I enjoy having Benjamin Franklin--style visitors (you know the quote about fish and visitors).
This is my proposal.  Is anyone interested in exploring another part of PR for a couple of days? In return, would you invite me or someone else from this forum to use your guestroom? 
Restrictions can apply, as you wish, such as number of guests, smoking tolerance, rum consumption, dogs, etc.

cool idea!  When I get another room set up, we may offer a trade.

Same here! Once the guesr room is done and we are in The Island we can do that.

Sounds neat. Count us in (Aguadilla)

Once I move in and the house is built, Ill have some parties and people can sleep it off in the hammacks, sleeping bags, couch and spare bedroom. For those still able to function in the morning we can have breakfast in the patio.  :D
Excellent idea frogrock!!!!

We have a guest room in Rio Grande, close to the El Yunque National Forest, Luquillo Beach, and 20 easy miles to SJU.  The guest room would be on the second floor and sleeps two.  We would be willing to trade equal time for equal accommodations in your neck of the woods.  The first floor unit sleeps 6 comfortably and is $150/night subject to availability on AirBnb or VRBO (but pm me to avoid fees).