Living in South Korea

Hello all!

My name is Ken living and working in Seoul, South Korea.
I am an expat who used to live in England.

I would like to help people who just arrived or who are going to arrive in South Korea or anyone who has questions. So, if you have questions reagrding S. Korea just let me know.

Hope you have a good day!

Ken

Hi Ken, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

Thank you for offering your help to members here.

Do not hesitate to participate on other discussions on the forum Seoul.

Thank you.
All the best,
Christine

Hi Christine,
Thanks for your prompt and kind reply!
What can I do on the forum Seoul?
Can I discuss about anything that might help people who participate on the forum?

Thanks again.

Best wishes,
Ken

Hi Ken, :)

You can help people by answering their questions and try to participate with informative post that might help members on the Seoul forum or South Korea forum. ;)

Thank you very much.
Christine

Hi Christine, :)

Okay then.

Thanks very much!!

Ken

i would like to be in contact with you if i am south korea

Hi,

Yes you can ask any questions you may have on South Korea.
Cheers

Hi Ken

Ima Brit whos in the middle of moving to Osan. Im there now and have to fly back to uk in 2 months to apply for a permanent visa once i marry my korean fiance.

Im an ex-military telecoms trainer,also well-versed in business skills training consultancy.

Do you know the best sites for an ex-pat or any other info to find work here..as close to south seoul/osan as possible.

Thanks for helping

Ian

Okay here is question everybody asks all the times.

How did you find your job in seoul. Currently I'm in Seoul and trying to find a job. But all the websites are in korean and still haven't found a way to land some interview yet.

I'm looking for IT job. Do you know any thing that might be useful?

Hi and welcome to the forum n3xus!

I think you should start a new thread on the Seoul forum for better visibility!

Regards
Armand

hi KenInSeoul ( seoul),
  Can i have your contact email address & mine is " sindisiwebrenda@yahoo.com"  i will need a guideline relating to me relocation to korea from china soon. keep in touch

from sindisiwe