VISA EXTENSION

Any body in Hoi an or Da Nang go any good advise re a Visa Extension??

Hi Moondancer,

I know a man, he has a Visa company. Actually, many expats in Hoi an know him because of his good service. My boss is also customer of him. you can email him if you want to know anything about re visa extention ****

Best wish,
Thao

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Xin Chao
Many thanks
Spoken Mr Hung $165 !!! WOW

Yes!  ..only $165..!!?       There is one born every minute...      :sosad:

Depends on how long you want the visa extension for ......

@Moondancer

Why in the world would you pay somebody anything over $10 bucks for an  Visa extension. The link below has the form you need. Just fill it out, its easy and in English and VN. Get it signed by the head cop where you live and your sponsor and turn the form into Immigration with your passport. Finished. That's the same form and procedure that the visa sellers use and charge huge amounts of money. Not hard stuff. If you have problems with the form PM me and Ill be more than glad to help you, or anybody else that want to break this ridicules waste of money that people are spending for something so simple to accomplish.

Rick

http://www.xuatnhapcanh.com.vn/c31t600- … -ngoai.htm

they pay because they do not know. quite simple really.

Many thanks
They now tell me they are not doing visa extensions
I am told I have to go to Lao Bao to do a new Vietnamese visa??
Any comments
Roy

Roy I thought you were married. If the "they" are immigration folks then you must have maxed out on Legal extensions. In that case you really don't have much of a choice.  Lao Bao I guess is an option but I cant recommend it either way yes or no.

Rick

Many thanks
No not married (complicated)
Do you know do they issue new visa's at Lao Bao border
Roy