Coming to Dhaka on a mission! Any tips and hints?

Hi!
We are a young couple from Germany who travelled the world for the last 1,5 years and now settled for the not-so-easy mission of starting a fashion brand. We don't want to just make some money. We want to change the world. At least a little bit. That's why it is so important for us to find suppliers who offer fair conditions to their workers and work together with local charities to support the local communities.  We had success doing this in India, Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia.
Now we want to go to Bangladesh.

We are really excited. It seems Dhaka will be a much greater challenge than even India was at its peak-times and we would be super grateful for any tips and hints! We need to find fair manufacturers of fashion and we want to find great charities to donate some of our profits to.

Also we would love to experience some true Bengali culture.

We'd love to hear any tips, hints and advice you may have.
If anyone would be up to meet up for a drink and chat a little bit about your experience living in Dhaka, just drop us a message !

Thanks so much,

Isabell & Johannes

HI.
I am Joy from Dhaka. I am student.
I am very happy that you are coming here in Bangladesh. I am sure you will enjoy a lot here. Mainly the people. We are the most friendly people in the world by naturally . And the beauty of our country is speechless.
So can we meet for a coffee or tea please ? It will be awesome to meet you and have some fun together.
I am inviting you to have dinner at our home too. My mom cooks delicious food. Recently i hosted 1 Indian for 4 nights at our home without paying anything. And when he went back to his country he praises my mom's cook by writing. My parents will be and me also will be so happy and lucky to treat you a real home made bangla food.
Anyways, Feel free to contact me. If you are interest then please write me back. We will meet for a coffee or tea at least for an hour and dinner at our home.
Looking forward for your message and see you soon. God bless you.
Best regards,
Joy

Hello Lasloo, hope you are fine. I like your mission. I think we need to meet. I may help you to success your goal.