American parties in Jeddah? Riyadh? Dammam? Khobar?

Are there any parties in Jeddah? Or Riyadh? Or Dammam?  I mean I know they are but is like to get an invitation pls 😁

Hello dat-queen-bee,

Have you checked the Events in Saudi Arabia section?

If not, I invite you to do so, some members posted events in some city with the details of the venue etc.

You may be willing to join them.

Thank you,
Best Regards,
Naomi. :)

I'll check it. Thanks

Oh yeah I've checked it. Didn't see anything interesting happening anything soon..

For dammam n riyadh yes there are n we can invite u ..

Hey , there are many parties here going on resort or compounds ...

I need to get an invite to the compounds ....

If you like to join compound parties, swimming pools, open beach, resorts, then just come jeddah to visit and contact me.

Also come to khobar  dammam we have party every weekend

Can I get an invite too?

hello guys

me too wanna join partys

I love to do partys ?

Me too would prefer joining a group of like minded people

in saudi arabia parties ?

The wife and I have been trying desperately to find people to party with but it seems whoever goes to them is content with having no more people there. Any time we try to find something going on its always closed or private....we're sick of flying out to Amsterdam every time we really want to let lose and forget the close mindedness of people here (wifey is Saudi so it's okay for me to say that lol)

If you hear of anything you'd be doing us a great favor to let us join. Thanks in advance!

Why you are surprised about PARTIES IN SAUDIA?? If you have some information then you must know that here parties are the worst ones...

There is always the US Consulate parties.......usually once a month event.

Always surprising the number of ex-party animal who decide to come to Saudi, surprisingly hermit like in their own counties

I been there once but it was kinda boring.  U in Jeddah? Pls put me on that list next time u go. Thanks :)

Riyadh.

But as the people on here say the groups work like musical chairs in Saudi, no one wants to take or invite anyone along incase they lose their own space. Then there's the issue of generally creepy guys who are "married but lying" . This place can and does bring out the worse and best in most people.

Any Guys here who can tell me upcoming Superbowl Party? That's for American Football. My Broncos and playing and I  am far from home.............Go Broncos :sosad:

mrthoth wrote:

Riyadh.

But as the people on here say the groups work like musical chairs in Saudi, no one wants to take or invite anyone along incase they lose their own space. Then there's the issue of generally creepy guys who are "married but lying" . This place can and does bring out the worse and best in most people.

LOL @ the last part.

The OP wants to be invited to parties and is inquiring about cities hundreds of miles apart, makes sense?

Jeddah to Riyadh : 1000 kms
Riyadh to Dammam : 500 kms

Yeah there are constant parties here in Jeddah .. They're quite fun actually , and they're mostly @Compounds and private homes ..

i hear you on that bro. the broncos deserve it

Okay, I live in Al Baha and come to Jeddah every so often..

Any british guys/girls around to go to parties and to chill with in Jeddah??

What about Jubail??!!

Jubail is good and pure city there are not such kind of parties

mizzmirza wrote:

Okay, I live in Al Baha and come to Jeddah every so often..

Any british guys/girls around to go to parties and to chill with in Jeddah??

Not only British, there is lot's of other nation too, but in hit list ''Filipino'', as I joined most of time it's having fun, but only can be compounds, private homes or rented villa on sea side.

Welcome to jeddah anytime

dat-queen-bee wrote:

I been there once but it was kinda boring.  U in Jeddah? Pls put me on that list next time u go. Thanks :)

:thanks:

Hey akprince how are you? The wife and I are dying to find a grout of like minded people and just party with them. We live here in jeddah but just aren't finding anyone worthwhile to hang out with lol.

If it's not too much trouble you think we could get a foot in to such events? If not, as usual it's understandable 😃.

Thanks in advance!

I am surprising brother

I born in jeddah , beautiful city , quite , a lot of nationalities live in jeddah.

So who's going to host one in Riyadh ? Best way to get this started.

Any way the wife and I can get invites to these parties? We're dying to find a change of pace here and meet like minded people.

dear is there upcomming party, if ues do let me know via ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

damn...dude, u wanna attend parties at least change your screen name....have some respect for the city...

Anyone in Riyadh who wants to party out.

Smokey83 wrote:

Any way the wife and I can get invites to these parties? We're dying to find a change of pace here and meet like minded people.

Hi, we can hangout together if you wish. I am in Riyadh. What about you ?

Sorry people to reply to an old topic but I'm new here and I wonder if any could manage to get an invitation to a party? as I love to get invited too.
Thanks anyway

Plz tell me where are the parties