Art teacher seeking for a job Shenzhen

Hi there,
My name is Katya Baracuda and I seeking for Art or Drama teacher positions.

I have  international experience (around 5 years) in work with kids as a teacher,  director and producer of art-projects in a team and solo. I should say, my candidacy is greatly good for your job offer, because I also have deep and sensible experience in theatrical sphere, I would do plays, stage readings and stage acting  with kids and lots more. I have the rich digital experience as a photographer, videomaker and operator on a TV-chanel.

I have a diploma by specialty Fine Arts (2004-2010) and a diploma by Stage direction (2010-2013).

Contact me for detailed information about my qualification, skills etc. Ready to start ASAP.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi baracuda.ka,

Please feel free to post your job search in the jobs section here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/china/shenzhen/ , it might help you :)

Thanks

Priscilla

Hello Katya,

My name is Josh Annable. I work for Vanke Firefly Camp Education, we are an American style Chinese summer camp. I am currently looking for a skilled Drama teacher for our summer program. Our Camp runs from June 25th - August 23rd, With opportunities for full time year round work.
If you are interested I would love to talk with you.