looking for a job

My name is Kashif 27 year male from india holding 1 year china visa and presently living in shenzhen, can anybody suggest something?

What kind of visa are you holding?

(Moderated: Please post in the section jobs in Shenzhen)

i have M category visa.

I believe M visa is Business extension? You cannot work on a business visa. You will need an invitation from a registered organisation who will provide you with a Z visa.

New topic