Looking for new friend....

Hi..i arrived in bangalore two days ago, i don't live in downtown but not so far.. so i am looking for european friends in bangalore. or pub, bar any place where i can meet young people that wanna enjoy their life.....thank u...

Welcome to Expat-blog, spdfkawa83 :)

To establish new contacts and make friends from across the globe, view the Bangalore expat network.

Hope that members soon get in touch with you.

Regards,
Sheetul

What u doing here?Where U living and what are Your interests??ll catch up sometimes...Hope U like the place:)

thanks for the answer ..i am here for buisness the  company that i work for got a branch in bangalore and i have to stay here for 5 months....in the few days i'll buy  a indian number

come people of bangalore let's tell me where u usually go on saturday night or sunday night...

Hey, there are a lot of pubs in Bangalore. You know, they don't call Bangalore the pub city for nothing ;) You can always check them out. My personal favourite, Scottish pub :)

ok i will try

I love Bangalore!

Hey, I will move to Bangalore January 13th. I am really looking forward to meet new people :)

Hi ,

Well every saturday night we will have a party in Bangalore which involves lot of europeans but the venue changes everytime.I will come to know only by thrusday of the week.Call me on 7829508004 so that I can inform u that.

[email protected] > maybe you should post about the venue on the forum ? (you shouldn't give your phone number on a public forum)

Hi there, you should try FUGA..............its an awesome place and my cousin owns this place.  You can also try Zero G located at Prestige Towers, Residency Road.Located on the roof top of a office complex. It is popular for its special theme nights.