Dental Clinic and Orthodontics

Hi fellow Expats!

Can you recommend a dental clinic with reasonable service pricing around Saigon which I can contact and enquire?
    Have you had any past experiences with the clinic? I tried to search online yet I want to gather info from those who had first-hand experience. If you can suggest, I'd utmostly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Mia

Hi.
I have a friend who is dentist, very good price and quality. He is in Dist. 6 though. If you think it's good for you please let me know. He is fluently with his English too.

Dennis

Hi Dennis!
   Thanks for the response. Can you give me his email?

Cheers,
Mia

Hi Mia.
I only have his phone number. Please call him for more details. His name is Khanh 091 979 26 27. He can speak fluently English.

Dennis

@ Jean Paul Thuận > We will be grateful if you can recommend your friend in the business directory :  Dentists in Vietnam .

Other members can also see his contact details and be able to contact him if they are in need of a dentist. ;)

Thank you

Priscilla

Thank you Priscilla.

Dennis

Thanks Dennis! Appreciate it.

Hi. I had a cleaning and teeth whitening done in Maple Healthcare in District 7 right across from the FV hospital. I'm really satisfied with my results and it is a lot cheaper than  the US. Plus it's really professional and clean and the staff speaks english, which means a lot, so you know you're getting what you want. I hope you could use the information. *

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of external commercial links not allowed.