Swedish language learning group

Hi,

I have spent some time here in Stockholm now and I guess I would like to really start learning Swedish language.

For this, I would like to create a small group of people who are willing to learn the language by own self initiative. In an ideal case, I would like people to be from different backgrounds speaking some other language like Spanish etc so later we can learn that also.

Perhaps meet once a week, try to do some small language tasks and practice ourselves. Could be a good way to make some new friends also. If anyone is interested in this idea msg me.

I do know there is SFI and soon I might go that way.
Still would like to see if some people have similar thoughts too :)

//
Faiz

Tack Klaus

I have installed it, will try it.

Hie. Great idea. Equally interested. I am staying in Lidingö. What has been the response so far

Hello Joe,

You are the first person in Stockholm to have responded.

We can get in touch and decide how we can learn together.

Regards
Faiz

Hej friends,

This is Samira,I live in Tehran, but I would like to learn Swedish also..

BR

Hello Faiz,

I invite you to post an ad in languages classes in Stockholm Classifieds. This section is more appropriate for your ad.

Thank You,
Naomi

Hi Naomi,

I'm neither offering any classes nor asking someone for classes. It's an activity group for self learning that I want to create. If people like the idea they can join.

This works great if there is a small group of 4-5 people who don't hesitate to discuss their common problems and practice together.
//
Faiz

thats good i dea.. when will start,,let me know  im interesting