Trying to find someone in Sweden

I'm trying to find a moroccan girl named "Sarah Chourak". She lived in Stockholm with her mother and she is 25 oder 26 years old. We used to know each other but I've lost contact to her long time ago and I can't find her anymore. I can't find her on any platform. I also searched on hitta and so on but there's nothing related to her. I fear that sth happened to her. Please if someone can help me, I would be very greatful. Regards, Ahmad

@ahmad8957 Perhaps she married and took her spouse last name.

@ahmad8957 Hi what is Hitta? I would like to search for a female friend as well why is it the females of Sweden that draw us? Lol also she maybe married and using her husbands last name for me I will search via her brother (my friend) because his last name won't  change in my situation goodluck I hope she is alright .

www.hitta.se

In Sweden, even man can take surname of their wife after marriage so it can change as well.

Hi

Im trying to find my old friend . I lost his contact. His name is Mark **** .From Sweden, Stockholm. He didn't even get online on skype . His 3 skype id are

t***

please someone help me to find him. Thank you in Advance.

Moderated by Bhavna 4 months ago
Reason : Personal info
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Warbler101

Hello, I am sorry but people's personal details (name, surname, contact details) should not be posted on the website for privacy reasons. We don't know if that person wants to be found.

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna

Im sorry . I didn't know that.