I'd like to meet new people

Hi,
I'm Nadia, I'm French, I'm a yoga teacher, I've just settled here in Tangier, I've been here 5 weeks. I'd like to meet new people! And to speak ENglish too!
COntact me if you want to hang out in the medina, have a drink, or else
Cheers
Nadia

hi

i am yasser from marrakech and read your ad about your forthcoming visit to my city

i would be happy to know you when you get here and share with you any information that might help you during your stay in morocco

ciao

yasser

hi

i saw your post on Expat.com and thought it would be a good idea to get to know you for two reasons:

firt because it's always interesting to get acquainted with people coming form different horizons and secondly i am an adept of yoga practicing

i an actually now in casablanca but will be in tangiers next week end on 14 of november

in the meantime

have a good stay in tangiers

yasser

Hi Yasser,
nice to talk to you, send me a message when you come to Tangier!
cheers

ok that'll be niice to meet you, i ll come to tangiers this week end

how about speaking by phone in the meantime?

yasser

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

Welcome both to Expat.com  :)

A new thread has been created from some of your posts on the Tangier forum so that you may better interact and link up with members of this forum.

All the best,
Bhavna

hay nadia how are you actionly i hoppe to meet a new friends also but im in marrakesh nowdays so if need a mor information thes is my email..

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum

Hi Nadia,

Still in Tanger??

I just arrived:) I'm a 29 year old Dutch guy working in textile. let me know if you want to go for a drink!

Cheers!

Hello, wherr are you grom?

Hi, still in Tangier?

Hey Nadia
How are you
?
I hope you are fine
If you are still interested in speaking english i'm a member of movie club in the american language center so if you need you can join us every Friday at 18:30  for free
and if you want i can show you around Tangier and to help you meet new people
this is my E-mail just in case  you want to ask about something else
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.