Need advice once in U.S - About apartment and insurance etc?

Hi all.
I'm looking at moving to the East Coast in a year or 2 from the UK and buying a business on an E2 visa and wondered if anyone had any advice on what to do when you get to the U.S.

In terms of buying/leasing a car? Buying/leasing an apartment? Health insurance?

How much do you need to get sorted before I actually go?

Anything else I've not thought about?

Cheers!

I have several years of living in America, but I can not get used to. MISS homeland. And you had the feeling after the move?

Simmona wrote:

I have several years of living in America, but I can not get used to. MISS homeland. And you had the feeling after the move?

Still in UK, not moving for a year or 2.

Lewissmith360 wrote:

Hi all.
I'm looking at moving to the East Coast in a year or 2 from the UK and buying a business on an E2 visa and wondered if anyone had any advice on what to do when you get to the U.S. In terms of buying/leasing a car? Buying/leasing an apartment? Health insurance? How much do you need to get sorted before I actually go? Anything else I've not thought about? Cheers!

Depends where you buy the business and what kind of business it is.  Many in NYC rent and use public trans, while in other places such items are not available.