Need ur thoughts

Hey everyone!

I just got an offer in cutting tools as sales engineer.
They are offering 5750 Sr with accommodation free. We have to look after food. Is this package worth enough.? They will be providing a car.

I'm a vegetarian and a bachelor. Am I able to save some money by being a vegetarian.?

I heard gym here are costly. We can't find a gym at 2000 SR/YEAR? KINDLY HELP ME

vishnuvasan wrote:

I'm a vegetarian and a bachelor. Am I able to save some money by being a vegetarian.?

Hi,

I won't be recommending anything about the salary front, for that you can read the forum to get better insight.
However, vegetarian food is hard to get and at very few locations and also the choices wud be very less as compared to non-veg food. So I won't say that you will be able to save much on having vegetarian food !!

With 5750 SAR, you will save a lot! Believe me. Vegetables and fruits are also abundant here, very fresh and cheap! Check out Panda grocery mall for your convenience. As for the gym I believe there are promotional offers which can go from 1200 per year or lower. Fitness Time offers about 2400 SAR per year but that is the best gym here.

But the general rule still applies that you must try to negotiate higher. Nevertheless, 5750 SAR is pretty much a hefty dough.

Thanks  a lot. That will be helpful!

Lol. I'm not laughing that you're a vegetarian, I'm laughing that it was tied in to your savings.

being a vegetarian could cost u more.then how could u save??

Go to the vegetable souq  can get 3+ kilos  tomatoes for 10 riyals. For one person that will last for 2 weeks min.. Grow your own. Think survival mode

Pasta is really cheap here, you can easily make a cheap meal for a few SAR.