Pakistani Community in Jordan

Hello everyone,

This is Sahil from Pakistan, I am trying to gather all pakistani expats working in Jordan.
If you are from Pakistan please drop a message and introduce yourself.

Thanks to all viewers.  :)

Regards
Sahil Khan

One of my Good friend is a Pakistani,He work for Pakistani Embassy and His Name is Mr.Omer Manzoor.

Hi Kate,

Thanks for your reply, I know him but never met.

Oh..you should meet him,he isreally nice person and there is another one working for an NGO.

You should meet them in person :) Good Luck :)

Hello there,

I wonder if i can find any Pakistani girls living in Amman as I am interested in the culture and the language.
Thanks a lot

I am Pakistani recently moved to Amman
Pls inbox me

Hello,

Are there any Pakistani groccery stores in Amman? Thanks

Hello!

Well there are Asian grocery stores which sell Pakistani products such as spices in Downtown next to Gold market :)

Mr.Sahil
I am Muhammad Aslam from Rwp Pakistan. How is life there in Jordan. How can I get a job there. I m MSc.maths with 4y exp.
regards
M.Aslam

Any Pakistani community meeting in Amman on weekends or occasionally, let me know.
Thanks
Nadeem Akhtar

I'm interested too :)

Hello there,

There is a Pakistani shops in downtown but it's basically asian shops next to the gold market :)

Hi there,

I am Pakistani expat in Amman and I was browsing internet to find Asian/Indian/Pakistani spices and I saw your reply on a thread. Can you please share the location on map of the shop that you mentioned near Gold market in downtown.   You can share the location on my whatsapp (***) or sms me on ***.

Thank you,
Shah

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello there Sayed,

I tried finding the location on map of those shops online but unfortunately I couldn't find any. But there is a Pakistani restaurant next to them so you can go overthere and ask people where is it. The restaurant is called "Biryani" and these are his phone numbers ***
I hope this is helpful to you :)

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct