Pearl of the Orient Seas

Philippines is called "pearl of the orient seas".  A peaceful place where you can find harmonious relationships.
And a place where you can build a happy, strong, family.  A place with a very low cost of living.  Come and see the lovely place of asia.

Hi9 fritziezita,

Welcome on board  :)

Very nice of you. Are you looking for something specific on the forum ?

Cheers,
Bhavna

Ms. Bhavna,

Not so, i just want to introduce Phils. to some foreigners if they want to stay or live in this country.  Of course, i want to let them know how nice our place.

fritziezita wrote:

Ms. Bhavna,

Not so, i just want to introduce Phils. to some foreigners if they want to stay or live in this country.  Of course, i want to let them know how nice our place.

Why do you want to move to Reunion Island?.

mugtech wrote:
fritziezita wrote:

Ms. Bhavna,

Reunion Island looks cleaner ;)

ABCDiamond wrote:
mugtech wrote:
fritziezita wrote:

Ms. Bhavna,

Reunion Island looks cleaner ;)

Really?  Heard trash washes up on the beaches there.

Ploonnnnkkk...........

fritziezita wrote:

Philippines is called "pearl of the orient seas".  A peaceful place where you can find harmonious relationships.
And a place where you can build a happy, strong, family.  A place with a very low cost of living.  Come and see the lovely place of asia.

I've seen it, experienced it, left much of my cash in it and from it all will experience PTSD for the remainder of my days but hopefully will heal once out for good...

vetretreat wrote:

I've seen it, experienced it, left much of my cash in it and from it all will experience PTSD for the remainder of my days but hopefully will heal once out for good...

It can be very expensive too.

vetretreat wrote:
fritziezita wrote:

Ditto, ditto, ditto.