Cheapest way to Travel between different Philippine Islands?

I just wanted to know the most economical way to travel from one Island to another in the Philippines.

Hmmmmm SUPERCAT boat :)

Book before the peak season or better yet look for a travel agency who is offering a promo and negotiate on a deal.

swimming ! :D

crapsplayer1 wrote:

I just wanted to know the most economical way to travel from one Island to another in the Philippines.

It depends on which islands.

Luzon to Cebu: Fly or Ferry
Leyte to Biliran: Walk across the bridge
etc

Guys, lot's of jokes but the new guy ask a good serious question.  Can we get back to what forum is all about and share helpful information.

Friendusa wrote:

Guys, lot's of jokes but the new guy ask a good serious question.  Can we get back to what forum is all about and share helpful information.

The OP needs to be more specific to get a proper answer.  The Philippines consist of 7,107 islands.  There can be many serious answers.  And these do include walking, flying, driving, Bus, RoRo ferries, bankas etc. 
I have done most of these.

The swimming answer may be the only joke one here. Although some people do just that.
I could have swum one of them, but I can't swim.  The others did... I was paddled across.

Many people go by bus, as it is the cheapest option, using the bridges.

It is otherwise an impossible question to answer, without knowing which Islands.

Sorry friends , i did the swimming joke , ok , i should not ...
please consider i don't do just that ..  :D
i agree this question needs a full book for reply ... and sure we need a precise question , not all island hopings and/or crossing will drive to only 1 answer . 

ABCDiamond wrote:
Friendusa wrote:

The OP needs to be more specific to get a proper answer.  The Philippines consist of 7,107 islands.  There can be many serious answers.  And these do include walking, flying, driving, Bus, RoRo ferries, bankas etc. 
I have done most of these.

The swimming answer may be the only joke one here. Although some people do just that.
I could have swum one of them, but I can't swim.  The others did... I was paddled across.

Many people go by bus, as it is the cheapest option, using the bridges.

It is otherwise an impossible question to answer, without knowing which Islands.

crapsplayer1 wrote:

Booked in 2go shipping line. Where exactly do you want to go so I can give you detailed answer.