Lining in Semarang as the only catalan (spanish) in the city..

Well.. maybe i'mnot the only one, but in fact i didnt know anyone more  bule in the city..
My costumes are not typical Foreigner, i dont  drink alcohol, dont smoke, and  dont like  clubbing at night.. then, not easy to find bule friends.
If someone around.. contact me..

See u soon!!

Eloi

Hi Eloi!

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I hope you'll get some nice contacts on the site.

Good luck
Christine

Hola Eloi! Como esta? Soy Hardi y vivo en Semarang. Soy profesor y traductor de espanol. Si usted necesita alguna ayuda por favor llameme por telefono a 024-70990786. Por supuesto que puedo ayudarle 24 horas. jejejejeje. Encantado de conocerle! Hasta luego!

Yow..Eloi..how are you doing? you are seem familiar to me coz I think I have seen you somewhere around Semarang. buzz me when you want to hang out especially for new year eve. I don't smoke, drink and clubbing as well so no worries man! some of my foreign friends they don't either. we have gathering with local or may be mix nationalities friends. 
regards

Hi Hardi Wallace, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

Can you please write in English in this anglophone forum so that members can understand and participate in this discussion.

If you want to interact in Spanish, you can post in the hispanophone forum.

Thank you very much. :)

Hi Christine! How are you? Thank you so much for remind me. I've forgot to write in english. So for every expat who wants to go to Semarang city, Indonesia, if you need a help or want to know more everything about semarang please send me a message or contact me on my phone number that i have mentioned above.

Hi friends..
sorry to tell yours, actually i leaved Semarang already..
My work ended, and cant be there anymore..
Btw, i appreciated lots yours kindness.. hope we can cntinue be net friends!!

Huugs!!

Eloi