I'm planning to move there as soon as I find a job

Merhaba kankas :) I am a 23 years old spanish girl working in Spain as a private english teacher. As I spent part of my studies (English Literature and English Linguistics) in Ankara and fell in love with this wonderful country and its amazing people, I'm planning to move there as soon as I find a job as an English or Spanish teacher.
I'm glad to be a part of this group where i'm sure i'll meet very interesting people!
Good luck to y'all and see you around ☺

Cristina

Great strategy that you are looking for job before moving to the city Cristina. Would make things easier if a lot of other people on blogs planning to 'move' here and 'then find a job' could follow the same.
I guess you must have already checked the jobs section

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-ea … ching.html

Also, would be a good idea to contact schools/institutes directly.

Good luck
Zeeshan

Cristina Mtnz wrote:

Merhaba kankas :) I am a 23 years old spanish girl working in Spain as a private english teacher. As I spent part of my studies (English Literature and English Linguistics) in Ankara and fell in love with this wonderful country and its amazing people, I'm planning to move there as soon as I find a job as an English or Spanish teacher.
I'm glad to be a part of this group where i'm sure i'll meet very interesting people!
Good luck to y'all and see you around ☺

Cristina

Hello Cristina,

welcome on board  :)

I created a new thread from your post and the feedback you had on the Ankara forum.

Wish you all the best and hopefully you move to Turkey soon  ;)

Cheers,
Bhavna

Thank you for your kind replies  :)