Job in Izmir

Hii to all :) ... I want to know how hard is to find a job in Izmir for someone who speaks perfect english and a bit of Turkish ?Job doesnt matter ;) I tried to apply for some jobs which i found here but they werent real. Any help is good :)

This country it doesn't care abut english speakers at all ,, u better work on ur Turkish skills.... Anyway wish u the best ;)

Armina,

In response to the 'Job doesnt matter' bit that you wrote, keep in mind that recently there is a huge influx of Syrian refugees who are willing to do jobs with the same criteria,  and a modified approach, 'job doesn't matter, money doesn't matter', since they are trying to make a living by any means with whatever money they can find because of their situation. Also, almost all of them are willing to learn/speak Turkish quickly in a desire to adapt. So the best bet would be to actually find a job before coming over.

Hope this helps.
Good luck

aarminaa wrote:

Hii to all :) ... I want to know how hard is to find a job in Izmir for someone who speaks perfect english and a bit of Turkish ?Job doesnt matter ;) I tried to apply for some jobs which i found here but they werent real. Any help is good :)

Correct observation Fares! 

FaresKissra wrote:

This country it doesn't care abut english speakers at all ,, u better work on ur Turkish skills.... Anyway wish u the best ;)

I work on my turkish skills but its hard to lean it when ur not at the place where ppl speak that language

Yeah i heared that they came, so many od them and making problems heheh ... yeah im trying on that way to come on sure :) tnx anyway

It is not that they are trying to create problems, but it is just the circumstances which is problematic for them and others too. Hence, it is best to be prepared before moving to another country if you have an opportunity to check your options beforehand. : )
You're welcome and good luck!

aarminaa wrote:

Yeah i heared that they came, so many od them and making problems heheh ... yeah im trying on that way to come on sure :) tnx anyway

Hi aarminaa,

Just wondering how you are getting on with this? Have you had any success? I'm also looking to move to Izmir, speaking fluent English and basic Turkish, so interested to hear your experiences!

Lisanne

Hi... i am 28 Years Pakistani Management Professional working in Dubai how can i get work permit in Turkey? Should i come on Visit visa or apply online? any help will be highly regarded...

Hi Iftikhar,

As I stated earlier in post 3, it would serve you best to find a job online first and essentially with a working permit provided by the employer. I emphasize on the work permit part because of the job scams that you can come across. There are many economical and political factors which you should read about beforehand. Coming to Turkey on a visit visa will not be a solution if the intent s to just find a job.

Also, considering that you are from Pakistan, you may want to call up the Pakistani High Commission in Istanbul to get a clear picture about job condition too.

Good luck
Z

hello everyone , im speaking fluent english , frensh , spanish and arabic ... but still working on my turkish :/  ! does anyone have an idea if there are job opportunities in foreign language call centers here in Izmir or any job wich is a plus to have these languages  ?! thanks in advance !

Mizar I sent you an opening by a message

Hi,
I am civil engineer have more than 15 years experience in GIS (Geographic Information System)
I worked in many GIS projects and different types as expert& consultancy  (Urban planning, Regional planning, Maps design, Spatial Analysis , PMS(Pavement management system) ,Terrain Modeling , Geo-database design, Landmine...) in Syria , KSA ,Iraq.
i am trying to find a new opportunity with consulting engineering firms in Izmir ,
I work on ARCGIS 10x, Geomedia pro,Autocad civil 3D,Global Mapper,Oracle Database... and can convert all data types to GIS format
I am living in Turke-Manisa

Hey.
Would the part time job as an Au pair, housekeeper be interesting for you? I am looking for a Spanish speaking person in Izmir.

@ PauKir >

Please note that this topic has been created back in 2015.

I invite you to post your job offer in the jobs in Izmir section.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

Closed