Looking to meet new people? Chiang Mai 20's and 30's Social Meetup

Hi all,

I'm Sarah, I moved from Brisbane, Australia to Chiang Mai 3 weeks ago for a new adventure win my wonderful Partner, Andrew.

I've tried a few Meetup groups via Meetupdotcom however with little success. I decided to create my own group!

'Chiang Mai 20's and 30's Social Meetup' is for 20's and 30's, Expats and travellers interested in meeting new people, networking and making new friends in the Chiang Mai area. Chiang Mai 20's and 30's meet up group will have a mix of activities including:

- Checking out new cafe's to enjoy a coffee/tea and conversation
- A few drinks at your local pub
- Outdoor adventures including tourist attractions
- and much more

*20's and 30's is not strictly limited to this age bracket. All are welcome.

Our inaugural Meetup is On Friday 21st August, 7.00pm at the Nimman Bar and Grill.

Please join our group and RSVP via Meetup.

[link moderated]

Any questions, pease do not hesitate to ask.
Sarah x

Hi Sarah and welcome on board :)

Why aren't you organizing the meetings directly through Expat.com ? promoting external groups isn't the best way to start on Expat.com  :whistle:  (as stated in our code of conduct by the way)

All the best,

Julien

Hi Sarah,
Sounds great - I'm definitely up for meeting up with you guys. Will you organize through here as Julien recommends or should I create a user on meetupdotcom? :-)
cheers Kris

Hello  Kris

I invite you to create a new thread, entitled ''Expat.com Meet up in Chiang Mai'' mentionning the region and the date.

We shall help by inviting a maximum number of expats around on your thread :top:

Soon enough, with the new version of our site coming up, it will be much much more easy for events organization :top:

Regards
Kenjee

I wanna join you guys!  :D

Hi all, I created a new thread for the meet up. Hope to see you there!

Hello!

I've just moved up from Bangkok a few months ago, I'm definitely keen to meet new people as well.

Keep me posted :)

I am also moving to Chiang Mai in a week from Seattle in the U.S. Alas, I am above the age range noted but intend to become fully integrated in the existing expat structure there. And as an  FYI".....some of my best friends are in their 20's and 30's so I promise not discriminate... ;)

Looking forward to greeting everyone very soon!

Hi all,

Thank you for your replies.

Our inaugural meet up is tomorrow evening , 21st August 7.00pm.

Address is
(Below Kantary hills hotel) Nimmana Haeminda Rd Lane 12, Mueang Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai

Please look for the fish flags.

Look forward to seeing you there!