Meet New people in Dubai

Hello guys
will you organize other events?
I'm not from Dubai but I will be there for week ends...and I m trying to find a sparing partner to visit the area during the week ends ;)

Hello Maya
I am in dubai looking for friends too
Please contact me whenever you are available
And if you are planning an outing i would love to join
Looking forward to hearing from you
Randa

I moved UAE last month and looking good friend to spend a quality time

Dear Maya

I am in since 2 months . It's very difficult to find good friends .
It's a very good idea to meet in a group to know many new people at same place to he good time .

I am living in Sharjah but love to join all of you if we meet on weekend

Tks
KAN

Hi
How r you
Hope you find lots of friends

Regards
KAN

I m also interested to making new friends.

Hi maya .. 😊 I am shiella I went to dubai last April 26 2017 but due to my busy schedule on meeting some of my old friends I did not explore dubai so much. .. I will be back to dubai this coming December 26,2017 up to January 2,2018 ... just a short vacation 😊 if u want we can meet and have a nice talk.  I love meeting new friends in different nationalities plus I love travelling😊 hoping to hear on u soon. Thanks

Hi
How r u .
I would like to see you if u have time

Thanks
KAN

hi maya

i m  also new in dubai , want to know new people, if you want new friend please contact me , ***

thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Maya,

I'm Siva from India i need one details from in your side, I looking job for Dubai if any special visa is there regarding job searching in Dubai, if there please tell me the details for visa type.

if I get it job for tourist visa, can i convert tourist visa  to employment visa this process is available in Dubai?????

thanks regards,

siva

Hello I'm new in Dubai I didn't know anyone in Dubai!!!! I need your help Dear friend!!!

Hello I'm new in Dubai I didn't know anyone in Dubai!!!! I need your help Dear friend!!!

hello maya, I can understand when no friends are beside you, always feel lonely. anyway if I get your reply then we can chat more.

Hi I hope your are well no problem when you come Dubai fell free contact me ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Welcome back Greet nice to meet you

I don't have any friends in Dubai if I joined you is may best luck

Hi
How can we meet or get to know

Are you guys serious?

I mean this started 1989 days back so did every any meetup happened or only couple of bytes were killed?

Br

Shafqat