Need help from Moms in Khobar

Hi everyone,

We are a U.S. family thinking of moving to Khobar with a 6 year old, 4 year old, and baby.  I have a lot of questions about every day life for stay-at-home moms and small children.  We are looking at Oasis and Al-Rushaid compounds, but are open to other options if there are better family-friendly suggestions. 

I'm most worried about sending the big one (or two) to school and then what to do all day with the baby.  I've seen some activities set up by the compounds (Oasis in particular) but they seem to exclude moms with kids.  If you are living on one of those compounds (or another that is particularly family-friendly) I'd really appreciate hearing what the social life is for stay at home moms. Do people hang out during the day?  Is there a way to have someone watch the kids for a while to go to the gym?  Do people actually leave the compound (and if so, to where? Going to the mall all the time doesn't seem appealing).  Is it actually a community where people are friends?

We have flexibility with what compound we choose, so we really are looking for a community with friendly moms and families where I won't feel isolated while my husband is at work.

Feel free to reply to this post or to PM me.

Thanks so much!

Dear,

My office is located inside Euro Village Compound and I have been working inside this compound for a long period of time and would suggest that it is good for moms and very family oriented and perfect Security 24 hours.

Regards
Brian

Dsm276

Did you move to Al khobar ? Would love to know how you got on.

My family and I are looking to move this summer thanks

Hi.  We ended up not moving there - sorry!  Best of luck with your move!

We are quite literally on our way to al khobar right now. I'm traveling with my four children and hope the move will be a good one. When are you thinking of moving.?

Mrsbear sent you a private mail.

Dms 276 Did you not move to Saudi at all?

Thanks