Bored and lonely

Hi All, three weeks in Al Ain & so bored. Someone to relate with to chat me up please.

Mayoni ([email protected])

I've been answering posts all weekend and I can relate. hahaha...

So how do you find Al Ain?

Thanks a lot for considering my request.
Al Ain is (ofcourse) completely different from other places l visited and or lived in. The harsh temperature even makes it more unfriendly. I am yet to get busy hence the idle spell is just finishing me. How long have you been here already?

I've been here for almost eight years! can you believe it? summer is like 40-50 degrees and that would be 8 to 9 months. "The-so-called winter" is lovely which only lasted 3-4 months which is likely to occur November to February.
Don't forget the sand storms...

I'm getting used to it the loneliness and boredom...

So three weeks huh? visited any place?

It's incredible that you are hitting a decade here, means ur actually part of this society. Yea l've heard about the sand storms and the sky-rocketing degrees, l am far from eager for those. But l will adapt insha allah.
Visited only the Mercure Grand on Jebel Hafeet. Others in and around town will come. 9 years you must be working with than government isn't it?

Thanks for your time. Have a nite. Check you tomorrow.

YUP!

Good morning. I hope you had a good night. Heading for training in an hrs time. But still online till then.

Thanks very much. I will keep in touch.
Nice evening

Another work day is done! Smoothly... how was your training?

Gud. Hz work?

Any idea where l can find Ugandan local food in Al Ain

Never heard if there's any.....

Thanks. Pls let me know i u heart of one. Gudnyte

Sorry l meant " pls let me know if you hear of one". Typing error pls in the previous correspondence.
Thanks

Hiii

@14051978 and fultra.

This forum is not a chatline.It is about the free exchange of information and advice between members. Please stick to the topic of this thread.
If you wish to contact each other privately please use the PM system.
Thank you.

stumpy wrote:

@14051978 and fultra.

This forum is not a chatline.It is about the free exchange of information and advice between members. Please stick to the topic of this thread.
If you wish to contact each other privately please use the PM system.
Thank you.

So stumpee, how do we delete this thread?

Well, the fastest way to delete the topic thread would be for the original poster (14051978) to click on the REPORT triangle at the upper righthand corner of his first message. That will open a dialogue box and he can type in his request to remove the entire thread.

It is much better that you carry on your chat in our private message system.

Cheers,
James       
Expat-blog Experts Team

Hi everybody,

Just to tell you again that the forum is not a chat room.
The forum is a space provided to the members where they actually launch topics on expatriation and other related subjects.

Thank you for reading the United Arab Emirates code of conduct carefully .

Best Regards

Priscilla

[ Thread closed ]

Closed