Full pacakge of 7700

Hello,

I am Land Surveyor and i am working in Qatar since 2008. Now i got offer from Saudia Full package 7700 SR. Is it enough to live with family two kids not going to school. i have to arrange my Accommodation and Transportation and there is no family allowance. My Medical, ticket,iqama on company. I have 10 Years Experience.
Please give suggestions.

They should also include iquama & plane tickets for family members.

Are they giving you a stipened for transportation and housing???? Both can get expensive very quickly

They are giving 5800 basic, 1300 for Accommodation and 600 for Transportation. My Visa is single thats why i have to arranged all things for my family. They will give me just papers for processing of family visa.

Sajid_msj wrote:

Hello,

I am Land Surveyor and i am working in Qatar since 2008. Now i got offer from Saudia Full package 7700 SR. Is it enough to live with family two kids not going to school. i have to arrange my Accommodation and Transportation and there is no family allowance. My Medical, ticket,iqama on company. I have 10 Years Experience.
Please give suggestions.

Dear Sajid as per your experience the Package is less than what you deserve.

Medical insurance is compulsory and minimum amount per person is around 1000 to 1500 SR
Residence will be around 15000 to 2000 SR Minimum.