Room for rent in Gulu?

Hi everyone in Gulu,

I am a student in Belgium and my friend and I are going to Gulu in three weeks and we are looking for a place to stay. We will stay for four weeks and are wondering what kind of possibilities we have considering housing. Are there any houses where we can rent a room with a shared living room/kitchen/bathroom…?

All suggestions are welcome, we are looking forward to it!  :proud

MarliesSandra wrote:

Hi everyone in Gulu,

I am a student in Belgium and my friend and I are going to Gulu in three weeks and we are looking for a place to stay. We will stay for four weeks and are wondering what kind of possibilities we have considering housing. Are there any houses where we can rent a room with a shared living room/kitchen/bathroom…?

All suggestions are welcome, we are looking forward to it!  :proud

You would find it near impossible to rent a room short term.
I suggest that you try air bnb Uganda or do a Google search for a guesthouse,B&B'S, or cheap hotels.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : post in the Housing in Uganda section pls section pls

Hi AgalaBetty,

Your post seems to be gone/moderated. However we are interested in the housing you had to offer in Gulu. Is it still available? Maybe we would like to have a look at the house on friday 19 June.
If you want you can always send pictures/reply to ***
Kind regards and best wishes,

Marlies

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, please do not post your personal contact/mail on the forum.

Hi Marlies, 
Looks like it was moderated indeed cause I cannot see it either. This can be arranged. My contact at the moment is *** as I live in Massachusetts (reason why house is available). It is basic accommodation but you can let me know what you think. If you are in Uganda already call **** and arrange a time and day to see the place. I have already talked to her and she will be expecting your call. If you want to see it before Friday let her know too. Otherwise send me an email at ****

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid your contact details on the forum

Hello everyone,

Can you please post your accommodation search or your offer in the housing in Uganda section?

@AgalaBetty > you should please post your ad in the appropriate section > https://www.expat.com/en/housing/africa/uganda/

Thank you.

Sure will do - though it was more of a response to a request or question posted on the forum than an ad that is why I just hit the reply button.

@MarliesSandra thanks you for the message,,yes it's possible you can get a room for ,the is a double room fully furnished for 500,000 that is for the 4weeks