To study medicine in Ukraine

My relative would like to study medicine in Ukraine but she don't have any info about studying in Ukraine please those have have info about good universities please try to help her

Hello

I would suggest that you try looking up for the info ( first hand ) via search engines since this forum is mainly meant for expats who share their experiences and provide help when needed.

However you can consult the hyperlink below for some info :

> Medical Universities in Ukraine

Thank you,
Gavind.

Thank you Gavind for your suggestions I already sent an email to national medical University but no reply yet

Hi,  I am from UK and  currently studying dentistry, at a medical university, in Ukraine. I might be able to answer some of your questions.

I know another medical university that wasn't mentioned on the provided site - Medical Institute of Sumy State University.

Heeyyy, i've been looking for you everywhere !! am currently accepted in kharkiv medical university in ukraine and im not sure if the quality of education is good or not, the english language is understandable or not..you know these tiny fears..just please advice me with anything you can since this decision is a life changing one :D
Thank you in advance :DD

if someone wants to study in Ukraine, please, message me

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum.

Hi!
If she want to stady medicine in Ukraine, she need to learn language at first. For this she need to go to Preparatory department, and after a year just try to enter to university.
I have video answer about all process of applying and studying in Ukrainian universities, if you are interested - you can listen there: - youtube.com/watch?v=K8KfMihzu7A

Hi! Ukraine have very big problem with English! Not a lot of people understand this language, so you really need to know Ukrainian or Russian to communicate with people, buy food or do something else.. If you are interested in some things about Ukraine - I'm ukrainian citizen and you are free to ask me)

hi, i I saw that there is a lot of student in medicine Ukrain here and I would do the same, but i m afraid of what come after the landing of the plane their :p so can u please help me.  :)

If you want to study medicine in Ukraine than Kyiv Medical University is a best destination for medical education. It is counted in top medical universities in Ukraine due to direct admission, low tuition fee and medical courses in English.
For more information to click on:

kmu-kyiv.com/

give information about medicine college in 
Ukraine :dumbom:

Hi, for some reasons I'm interested in knowing about medical universities that went operating in Ukraine, in order to persue postgraduate there
Hi adrianco,

Welcome to expat.com!

Have you read the previous comments of this thread? It includes many links that you can visit.
If you have specific question, please do not hesitate to create new conversation on the Ukraine Forum.

Vero
expat.com team