Extending visit visa

Hi all,

I just want to extend the visit visa of my wife that will expire on 20-05-2015, but when i am clicking the extend visa on MOI site, it gives me the error; *AC3052E: Insufficient Funds ....can anyone knows what is this?

thank you for your help!

did u pay the fees through Sadad ?

If yes, then shouldn't be an issue...I think.

Not yet, i just thought after clicking that extend visa it will promt me to pay....i guess i will have to pay first in sadad...how much is the fee?
Thanks hamudi for your response

bygrace2014 wrote:

Not yet, i just thought after clicking that extend visa it will promt me to pay....i guess i will have to pay first in sadad...how much is the fee?
Thanks hamudi for your response

Welcome,

I'm assuming 100

Thanks... :)

I got the same message but I have already paid thru SADAD, how can I extend my wife's visa thru absher online, please support. Thanks

mikemerson wrote:

I got the same message but I have already paid thru SADAD, how can I extend my wife's visa thru absher online, please support. Thanks

How much did you pay?
Are these funds visible in MOI DIwan in Absher now?

My Visa is Extended without paying any Medical Insurance.,.,.,.,., so guys don't worry and just pay 100 riyals to extend your family visa

i am trying to extent visit visa it showing error AC3052E: Insufficient Funds, i have already paid insurance through sadad , insurance co is alrajhi takaful it has calculated the amount and ask to pay 10$ that is around 35 riyal.

I have same problem .i am trying to extent my visit visa and it showing error Ac3052E insufficient fund.i already paid fees 37 riyal.can anybody knows this problem?

Is there any update Mr. Imran.arshad015

did you find the solution my dear