Visit Visa

Hi All,

I have mech engr profession on iqama and had applied for mother's visit visa on May 08,2012.Till now same screen being appeared

I have heared that visit visas have been closed is it true?

Please guide how i should proceed?

Thanks

No, its not, wait it will change,

lol. visit visa will never close, make sure you should get the visit visa before june. Due to vacation peak the process will be very very slow

If so then y its not being granted since 11 days?:(

ttshah wrote:

If so then y its not being granted since 11 days?:(

@ttshah,
I guess you don't check your mails or somehow my mails land in your junk folders :)

The visit visas normally close before Hajj. Do let us know what does that screen says. Are they asking you to visit them? (Yes, this happens oftentimes).

Legend,

Same screen being appeared which came after submitting the application "talab e Ziarah" and they havent aske dme to visit any office.

And what does that screen say?

Legend  i just check my mail and replied u plz consider

:) Nah, you are not checking in the right way. You are going to the page created to submit a NEW application (a bookmark may be).
https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/VisaFamilyApp/FamilyApp.asp

The last time you submitted you application, one application number was issued to you. Enter it in this screen along with your Iqama number.
https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/SrhComFamilyVisa.asp

Hopw it helped.

Bro,

i am going at this same page (2nd link u provided) as a resut that screen appears with my particulars (i hve sent u blank screen) in actula filled form reappears every time

Please send me the Application number and your Iqama number in a PM or EMail.

sent at ur email.

I think you have just filled that application and that's it?

No, you have to:

1- Print this form
2- Sign yourself
3- Get signature from your employer (who has signature in Chamber of Commerce for verification).
4- Now make a copy of form for your records.
5- Visit Chamber of Commerce and submit it to the service cashier. He;ll charge you 25 Riyals and issue you a receipt.
6- Now get back home and keep checking on the MOFA website.

No need to visit MOFA.

:-)

Bro i have completed all these steps and upon checking website daily i am getting that screen which u just have observed after punching my application ID & Iqama.

Great!

I guess some unexpected glitch then. Please visit MOFA with the application form copy and the receipt given by CoC.

If nothing works, consider filling the application again.

wil you please tel me correct name of mofa office where i shud go for this purpose? i mean is it called istakdam or jawazat or else, what i shud say to taxi?

Maktam Istakhdaam in Wizarah Kharejia.

can anyone comment whether i shud go khobar office or dammam office of mentioned ministry?

Zeesham (the first guy who responded to this thread) can help. Here is his profile: https://www.expat.com/forum/profile.php?id=214355

Sir,

Many people informing the same.
But there is no officila declaration of closing.
I think you have to wait little more das upto appearing a coment as rejected or accepted.

Regards,
Ryafi Mayoora

Hi

I want to know does the family visa also close before 15 days of Ramadan like visit visa.and start after hajj?

The MOFA for Dammam and Khobar is same, Just asked the Cab driver for Ministry of foreign office. Its on the same highway where OTHAIM Mall is situated.

I guess, they will ask you to wait ...

One of my friend got the call after 21 days , I mean the status was changed after 21 days, so I suggest to wait little more..

monaliza786 wrote:

Hi

I want to know does the family visa also close before 15 days of Ramadan like visit visa.and start after hajj?

Plz answer if some body knows

Aoa, I am doing job in Dubai but i am looking in Saudi i am searching job via website but its not working. now i plan to visit Saudi but i have few questions that can i search job in saudi on vist visa in any city or i will be bound for one city.

If anyone knows Outsourcing or receuirtment agency of saudi arabia also inform me so may be no need to visit saudi arabia.

If anyone knows best way to get job there, i will appriciate. I agree to pay small for getting job like here in dubai so many agency taking 500 to 1000 dirham and providing interviews and jobs.

Looking for a good news from anyone.

monaliza786 wrote:

Hi

No they are not. The processing time however increases significantly.

Thanks TLL

Hello,

As u advised i visited mofa today the person in window submitted my apllicatio+iqama copy+chamber reciept after verifying the particulras.

Now status is "your application has been received on May 26,2012"

what does all this mean, shud i think that visa will be granted Inshallah?

Thanks.

ttshah wrote:

Hello,

As u advised i visited mofa today the person in window submitted my apllicatio+iqama copy+chamber reciept after verifying the particulras.

Thanks.

if you r in rush pay some money under the table and get your visa as simple as that.. btw good luck

Naveed Nawaz wrote:
ttshah wrote:

Hello,

Thanks.

if you r in rush pay some money under the table and get your visa as simple as that.. btw good luck

Not at all Advisable !! :)

Sir,

Receive mean 'thamma isthilam'
So you can expect 99%

Regards,

Dear TLL, Just need to ask you if I am having a DRIVING LICENSE from Oman as well as from Dubai, How do I go about getting the DL from KSA??
-Would it just be a license interchange thing or do I have to start right from the scratch?? Please guide me.

Hi Saimans, Hopefully you can guide me on my query:)
Thanks.

Hi All, Heard about the NITAQAT or Saudization program being put into force and thus the categorization of Saudi companies; my query is that how can you ascertain the category of a company i.e. whether it belongs to Green, Yellow or Red category?? Thanks

nadeemak wrote:

Dear TLL, Just need to ask you if I am having a DRIVING LICENSE from Oman as well as from Dubai, How do I go about getting the DL from KSA??
-Would it just be a license interchange thing or do I have to start right from the scratch?? Please guide me.

Those 2 DLs must help though they insist on the one from your home country.

And no, it's never an interchange thing. You have to go through an exam & a test drive procedure.

Thanks TLL, It was certainly helpful regarding the DL thing; however please advise me on my other query regarding CATEGORIZATION of Saudi companies.

Thanks

nadeemak wrote:

Thanks TLL, It was certainly helpful regarding the DL thing; however please advise me on my other query regarding CATEGORIZATION of Saudi companies.

Thanks

Nop, unfortunately such info about companies is not publicly available. Nevertheless, there IS a way.

For a quick check, get Iqama number of some employee who is currently in sponsorship of that company. Then enter it here on this website and see what color the company falls in:

http://mol.gov.sa/services/inquiry/nons … quiry.aspx

Hi,

Can anyone translate following msg being appeareed at mofa website ?

ÇáØáÈ ÊÍÊ ÇáÇÌÑÇÁ ÈÊÇÑíÎ - 07/06/2012

Regards

The request got under process on 07-June-2012

Malik,

What does iy mean?

They started reviewing your application on 07-Jun.

They haven't concluded approval/rejection yet.