Things to do for final exit visa

Dear Expats,
I have been laid off from my company my Iqama is valid till May 2021, I have been given an option to get a local transfer or move back to my home country on final exit. I have decided to go back as there are not enough opportunities in KSA.
I have one bank account and a zain sim. I do not have any housing contract or vehicle on my name as I was new to Saudi came here in January so due to pandemic I shared my friends apartment.

Now I have a few questions:
Shall I first close my bank account and sim card before asking my company to provide me a final exit or the final exit can be issued without closing these two and before I am about to fly back I can do these obligations ?

Anything else that I have to do please mention. How much time is taken usually to get a final exit visa ?
P.S there are only special flights taking people back to my country and I am not sure how much time will it take for the company to get a ticket for me as there are limited number of flights.

Many Thanks
Any help in this will help me a lot!

You get two months to leave from final exit. You can keep your bank account until your last day and sim card if it is prepaid. No need to deactivate sim.