Looking to make new friends in Dubai...preferably females

I like reading books and going for walks. If you're new here in Dubai and looking for something similar post a reply here.

Thanks!

Hi, i am looking for new friends in Dubai

Hello,

I will move soon to Dubai, so we can meet... I don't know many people there...

Hi,
when you are planing to move dubai.

when

Hey Ioana! Sounds great!

Hi!
I should start my new job on May 24th if everything goes well with the visa and with other papers I need.

you can contact me in dubai.

All the best getting settled here!

mails4mn wrote:

you can contact me in dubai.

Do you really think that anybody here is going to contact someone they know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about. Your profile has ZERO information other than the fact that you're from India. Would you correspond with a PHANTOM??? I know I sure wouldn't, nor would anyone at all concerned about internet safety.

Perhaps if you introduced yourself, told our members a bit about yourself then you'd stand a chance. Otherwise you're just beating a dead horse.

Also the OP (original poster) is clear that she's looking for FEMALE friends, among the many things we don't know about you is even your gender!!!

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Hey!
I'm Anna !
Just arrived in Dubai 2 weeks ago and looking for nice people to hang out with. Maybe we can meet for a coffee?

Anna

Thank you kindly, Epicgrammatic! :)

hi there, i am married male from mumbai new to dubai looking similar friends just for decent friendship nothing more i expect..

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the public forum!

is it right place to you explore here?

Hi im not an expat yet but will be in Dubai soon. Hopefully to meet nice and kind friends.

Hi..

Great & welcome

All the best