New member here, moved from UK.. would like to meet & share with same

Salaam dosto,

I am a new member here and am looking for friends who are also UK born and experiencing life here in Pakistan.

I am here due to business.. I am looking for like minded friends who would like to share there problems, listen to problems, guide on issues ... basically what you like, what you have seen and what you do.

I am working in textile and exporting worldwide... I've brought my experience from overseas to Pakistan as I have seen potential from being based over here and making it easy for communication for overseas companies.

I am living in Lahore.. missing out on a social life. Sorry in advance to my Pakistani brothers but I'm interested to hear from my overseas born friends... Personal experience I find here people don't have time and then for me, a conversation leads to being a immigration officer...lol. Am sorry but I don't know how to apply for a UK visa or what there requirements are.. I was born with a RED passport...lol. so have never had a need to look into a visa..

Anyway enough off me for now...lol please do get in touch and lets chit chat over a chai..

Take care, Allah hafiz and Insha'Allah look forward to hearing from you.

Vas

Hello vasahmad and welcome on board!

You may participate on recent threads on the Pakistan Forum to increase your chances to network with expats new to Pakistan.

Also your experience as an expat would be also beneficial to the community, please do not hesitate to Create a Thread and share with us what you most love and miss being in Pakistan.  :thanks:

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello Vas,

Welcome to Pakistan.

I am glad British born Pakistanis are bringing development and business opportunities to their forgotten motherland.

The people I move around with never ask me about visa to the UK, most have businesses and properties in Europe and also spend a lot of time every year there on leisure and business and are never interested in acquiring a non-Pakistani nationality. :whistle:

I know little about textiles but I can guide you on ready made garments export business in case you are interested.

Hello riazcdki,

If you have any business references, thank you to register them in the Lahore business directory.

Regards,

Marjorie

Hi there @vasahmad,

Are you still in Lahore? I'm UK born and bred but also looking to move to Lahore. I'm planning on visiting in a few weeks to spend a bit more time before committing.

Ayub

Im from cali

hi, feel the green laichi chai here and hope you get to taste as it is great and refreshing. In fact i am really have one right now. Lahore has a beautiful morning and i love the time of  am. when young boys start their bikes to get the ingredients from the breakfast or the breakfast it self.

its nice to hear the birds chirping, silence from the night, and a warm weather of the nature here.