I Want to relocate to Denmark

Hello everyone.                                               I am Massimo , from italy and i live 80 km from Venice .i looking forward  a work to move and relocate in Denmark. I am a full skills butcher with more than 20 years job experience in meat department of great iperstore company and Also in family butchery . I hope my job experience and my competence will add value to food and meat company in denmark .                                                       Kindest regards   And thanks all

Hi :)
Im Ellie and I have been in Denmark for about a year now. I come from the UK.

Hello ellie...how are yiu ??? You want to came back in denmark ?? I ll like to came in denmark for work and live .....please What do you think about life in denmark ??     I read yiu lived a year there .... Many thanks.      Massimo

Hi 605max,

I have created a new thread with your post on the Denmark forum for more visibility and interaction with the other members.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

hey there
how are you? so what do you want to do? am living in denmark and i will tell you. you need to have some papers in order to get a good job here in denmark since people in denmark  study way too much. so if you have some papers i can send you some links where you can check for jobs and cost of living in denmark. its pretty expensive tho. but you can figure it out

my name is ivan hazelwood and am from australia