Housewife looking for female friends

Hi iam hairstylists from Washington DC just move to Riyadh and live at nesma villa compound looking for female friends and woman activity. Thanks

Hi) my name is Tanea, im from Moldavia, and im also looking for femele girl friends) . How old are u? What u do in Riyad?  Im sorry for my english)

Hi tanea . Iam nikita from washington dc united state! Iam old enough! Lol i just move here to follow my husband relicated And i live at villa nesma compound! Your english is good😍 i am hairstylist for living ! How about yourself? Where do u live?

bonjour

Hi
add me to your contact number am fitness trainer
would be happy to be your friend

hi hope you are well on here have a very nice day

http://www.for-girls-only.be/assets/img/_cache/20d8f851f3319c4757fe25b21eb65695.png

Hello oucesse and mohd-67,

Just in case you hadn't notice the OP is a married woman and is looking for FEMALE friends.

So that makes this a "For girls only" topic thread and there's no need for you guys (or any others) to be posting here. Please respect the wishes of our female members who don't wish to seek friendships with males, it will be greatly appreciated by all.

Regards,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Hi ladies

I'm pretty new here and here with husband. We are from London and living on Arabian compound. Would you like a get together at our compound in Al mursalat  or meet in DQ or another place ?

We could do lunch or coffee /dinner movie night (at our place) or just sit by the pool with drinks..... I don't know whatever lets do it!

Email me a time and place preferred if anyone's interested in getting together.

LADIES ONLY

I think this is correct I got it from Google translate but here goes سيدات فقط!!!

True
سيدات فقط 👍
Any way we would like to meet up some night
Just let me know what time your family free at the week end

hi would love to join you

My wife can teach you Arabic and you can teach her English. She's a lawyer.